μ-Fill PIGM 400 is a technological innovation that enables the in-depth treatment of localized pigmentation irregularities. These patches covered with micro-cones release their brightening active ingredients as close as possible to melanocytes to visibly reduce the intensity of the pigmentation mark.
▪ Lightens in-depth
▪ Limits melanogenesis
▪ Regulates the level of melanin in the various layers of the epidermis
▪ Inhibits lipofuscin synthesis
▪ Reduces pigmentation marks
Directions for use:
1. Apply preferably in the evening, onto cleansed and dry skin, 3 times/week for 1 month.
2. Remove the rigid transparent base and the white protective film.
3. Press the side covered with micro-cones onto the mark to be treated. Gently tap the patch with your fingertips so that it sticks perfectly.
4. Leave on overnight or at least for 3 hours.
5. Remove and discard the patch.